Zac&Vanessa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ovdje cete saznati sve o prelijepom paru Zacu i Vanessi a usto se i dobro zabaviti!

PrijemNemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca PortalLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
~Demi Rikki Lovato~
Ides sa Zacom i Vanessom u shopping
Ides sa Zacom i Vanessom u shopping
~Demi Rikki Lovato~

Broj poruka : 454
Datum upisa : 22.07.2009
Godina : 27

Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca   Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca EmptyČet Avg 06, 2009 12:36 am

High School Musical star Zac Efron always finds it funny that he never kissed Vanessa Hudgens in the first movie in 2005.

"I truly didn't realize that there was not a kiss. It never stuck out to me," he says.

Hudgens recalls there was a kiss, but "on the cheek" and "that's as far as we got."

It took director/choreographer Kenny Ortega to remind them.

"You guys, your memories are failing you," he said Friday at a press conference in London to promote High School Musical 2.

The kiss, a real one, never made the screen – that wouldn't happen until the sequel – but it happened, and it was a big deal at the time for the young stars, who became a real-life couple.

"I went to their parents and asked for permission," Ortega says. "I went to Vanessa's mom first, and then to Zac's mom second and said, 'Do you mind if I request a kiss in the event that we want to use it for the end of the film?' And we did it. Then, we all sort of decided that this wasn't about that."

The kiss landed on the cutting-room floor. "You seemed to enjoy it though," Ortega said to Efron, who blushed but didn't deny the comment.

In the latest movie, Efron, 19, and Hudgens, 18, play two East High students who fall in love. While shooting the first movie in 2005, the two teenagers sparked their own off-screen romance.

The high school sweethearts (aka Zanessa) try to keep their relationship low-profile and refuse to talk about it, but their on-screen chemistry is undeniable.

Co-star Monique Coleman revealed that her favorite song in HSM2 is "Gotta Go My Own Way" which is sung by Efron and Hudgens. "It was performed very beautifully and the connection and chemistry was just exceptional," said Coleman.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
~Jovana&Zac~
Administrator
Administrator
~Jovana&Zac~

Broj poruka : 5331
Datum upisa : 29.06.2009
Godina : 26

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca   Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca EmptyNed Avg 09, 2009 4:40 pm

bas mi je zao! :(
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.zacivanessa.com
♥ Gatita de Bill ♥
♥ Gatita de Bill ♥

Broj poruka : 8517
Datum upisa : 10.08.2009
Godina : 29

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca   Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca EmptyPon Avg 17, 2009 6:04 am

~Jovana&Zac~ ::
bas mi je zao! :(
me 2
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca   Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nemugu se sjetiti svog prvog poljupca
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Zac&Vanessa :: Zac i Vanessa :: Novosti-
Skoči na: